COVID Update September 28, 2021
Springbank FSC requires all participants and spectators 12 years and older to provide proof of vaccination or they will be asked to vacate the building. Springbank FSC will not accept Negative COVID tests for our programming.
Users and spectators (12+) must provide proof of vaccination:
- September 20 to Oct 25, proof of single dose; must have received dose 2 weeks before entering the facility
- After October 25, proof of double vaccination.
Proof of vaccination can be:
- paper record received at immunization appointments;
- records shown from the MyHealth Records app or website; or
- printable card from MyHealth Records app along with photo ID for ages 16 and older
- Bring your ID and documents with you every day
Users and spectators aged 0-11 years of age are not required to show proof of vaccination.
If unable to comply with the restrictions you may contact our registrar (email@example.com) to process your prorated refund less a $50 administration fee ($44 is a Skate Canada fee which will remain active until August 31, 2022).